Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Alaska.
Term: As of January 2019, 8 years, expires on birthday; previously issued cards, 5 years.
Number: Up to 7 digits, unspaced, uncoded.
Template: Current design validates Alaska licenses issued by the DMV.
- Ghost image; tactile “ALASKA,” wavy lines, “NORTH TO THE FUTURE,” may have REAL ID star or “FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY.”
- Stars (visible when license tilted), and data; UV “STATE OF ALASKA,” map.
- color-shifting flower printed using Optically Variable Ink.
- Whale on the back in ultraviolet.
- Current and middle prior licenses: Credit-card style, 1D and 2D barcodes on back.
- Alaska DL number, credentials are programmed into the 2D codes.
- Fully tested & scans on PDF 417, BCS.
There are no reviews yet.