Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of California.
Term: 5 years for original licenses, 5 years for renewals. Expiration is on birthday.
Number: 1 letter and 7 digits, unspaced, uncoded.
Template: Current design matches California licenses issued by the DMV.
- Ghost image; fine-line design with state map.
- a grizzly bear on front (Real ID CA).
- Background of this template has an engraving of a gold prospector.
- Mountains, orchards, sailboats, and California poppies; raised DOB overlaps photo; tactile signature below photo and DOB on right.
- Laser-perforated bear and state map on Polycarbonate card.
- UV images include DOB, Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, sailboats, and small full-color ghost image, back design includes pier, wavy lines.
- Laminated cards with magnetic stripe, ID and 2D barcodes on back. License may show out-of-state address.
- Cards marked “FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY” do not establish employment, voter, or public benefits eligibility. For CDL, brown “COMMERCIAL DRIVER LICENSE.”
Introduction: Being able to partake in California’s glitz and glamour is no small feat, but our fake ID will make sure you’re golden for the Golden State.
From Hollywood to exotic beaches and tech heaven, California has it all. It’s the land of discovery. It’s a place where you can find booze to a raving party all within walking distance. That’s why the state motto is so accurately reflected with a simple “Eureka.”
Whether you’re in NorCal or SoCal, nothing beats the booze and nightlife culture of this Golden State – that is, nothing except your age. If your time on god’s green earth is anywhere less than 21 years, expect your trip to be nothing more than a clichéd sightseeing tour.
Thankfully, we have just the solution for you. Our premium fakes will make sure your time in California is spent drinking and having fun to your heart’s content.
About: California has a lot of frivolous drinkers but not excessive ones. In fact, it lines up almost perfectly with the national average of adult drinkers at 18%. That’s what you get when you combine lavish lifestyles with a high disposable income. They don’t drink much, but they do drink well.
You can expect to enjoy yourself the most by experiencing the Cali way. It’s all about living well and partying without limits. This is what contributes to the fairly average drinking stats of the state.
California Drinking Culture: California has historically been the poster state for glitz and glamour, but it’s not hard to see that the same image exists today. You can see it being reflected in the drinking culture.
Drinks like the martini have become the state favorite by being inspired by the high-class lifestyles and the Hollywood influence. However, if that doesn’t float your boat, there’s plenty more to try. You can easily go for any one of Cali’s infamous cocktails all inspired by the feel of the state: good looking on the outside, lip biting on the inside.
Curious to know how do they spot a California fake ID?
BENEFITS—CALIFORNIA ID, “PLACES WHERE IT SCANS?”
As the old Hollywood saying goes, “You got to fake it till you make it.” However, for anyone under the minimum drinking age, you have to fake it to make it. To do that, you need to know where you can fake it.
- Beer Revolution in the Bay Area: It’s a popular place for beers on tap with a friendly atmosphere and a reasonable drinking experience. It also happens to be a pretty crowded place, which means less scrutiny for your counterfeit ID.
- Warehouse Café in Port Costa: It’s a little out of the way in a small town with hardly any foot traffic. It’s calm and relaxed enough that it will take your fakes without noticing or caring too much.
DISADVANTAGES—CALIFORNIA ID, “PLACES WHERE THEY CAN SPOT FAKES?”
Of course, it’s hard to be in California and not experience the classier joints that rule the nightlife. These places are likely to check your age and maybe even your sense of self-worth before they let you in.
- Aero Club in San Diego: It’s a decorated bar that was founded by a pilot in the 70s. This means that it carries a sense of pride. While you won’t exactly go bankrupt ordering drinks here, having an ID is its version of asking a pilot’s license from you.
- Alpine Inn in Portola Valley: If you’re looking for a place with more rustic vibes then, this place is for you. It’s a roadhouse with vintage looks but not-so-vintage standards. You can enjoy a beer with some pals here as long as you’re all carrying IDs.
Drinking Laws in California: For such a zany place, California’s drinking laws are bog-standard. You probably already know the drill – can’t drink under 21 unless in the company of an adult, can’t use a fake ID, the works.
However, one thing that’s different here is that you can be charged two different ways for fake ID possession: misdemeanor and felony. Each one has different criteria with different sentences depending on the charge.