Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Idaho.
Term: Generally 4 or 8 years; may be 1-3 years; 4 years if over 62. Expires on birthday.
Number: Computer-assigned 9 characters consisting of 2 alpha, 6 digits, 1 alpha.
Template: Current design validates Idaho licenses issued by the DMV.
- Ghost image shows on front; back with overlapped DOB & data.
- microprinting; OVD state map (HOLOGRAMS).
- “IDAHO,”; UV state bird & circles.
- repeating “IDAHO,” Butterfly, State Capitol & inverted duplicate photo (back).
- Two codes. 1D & 2D.
- Format used by the DMV. Fully tested with PDF417.
There are no reviews yet.