Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Missouri.
Term: New and renewal licenses: 6 years for drivers 21-69.
Number: Newer issues: 10 digits including one letter in the fourth position.
Template: Current design matches Missouri IDs issued by the DMV.
- Laser perforation of two digit state-code “MO” & fineline background that crosses photo and ghost image; “MISSOURI,” state seal, and stars in laminate.
- UV “M,” “O,” stars, and seal.
- Ghost image with overlapping data.
- Missouri skyscrapers in background; microprinting.
- May show Real ID.
- Laminated coating of (ICN) Inventory Control Number & 2D barcodes.
- Must show Missouri (in-state) address.