Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Nevada.
Term: As of 01/01/14, 8 years for all new applicants; 8-year renewal for holders with an even birth year; 4 years for holders with an odd birth year.
Number: 10 digits; older issues may show 12 digits.
Template: Current design validates Nevada licenses issued by the DMV.
- State seal overlaps photo; perforated state outline overlaps ghost image.
- Desert Bighorn Sheep; Real ID.
- Repeating state seal printed in UV (HOLOGRAM); changes color as license is titled.
- Fine-line background; microprinting. Back has bird, duck, “BATTLE BORN,” microprinting.
- As of 1/14/18, mailing address may include PO box, except Real ID licenses must show Nevada residential address.
- 1D (Inventory Number) followed by encoded (2D) QR code. Tested with PDF417 format.
There are no reviews yet.