Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Pennsylvania.
Term: Generally 4 years for drivers under 65; 2 or 4 years for 65 and over. Expiration is day after birthday.
Number: 8 digits, uncoded, spaced 2-3-3 (unhyphenated).
Template: Current design clones Oregon IDs issued by the DMV.
- Ghost image; location number overlaps photo.
- Laminate with optically variable pattern (HOLOGRAMS) of state motto “VIRTUE LIBERTY INDEPENDENCE” & microprinting.
- Laser perforated keystone outline with script “PA” inside.
- Non-outline keystone shapes throughout front in UV ink.
- Rigid plastic cards. Current has 1D and 2D barcodes on back. Prior has magnetic stripe.
- License may show non-PA address.
There are no reviews yet.