Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Wisconsin.
Term: 8 years, expiring on birthday.
Number: Spaced 4-4-4-2, coded as: first letter of last name; 3 digits = coded last name; 3 digits = coded first name and middle initial; 2 digits = birth year; 1 digit= sex (if 5 or greater, sex =female); 2 digits = coded month and day of birth; last 2 digits =tie-breaker, check digit.
Template: Current design validates Wisconsin licenses issued by the DOT.
- Transparent window (for ghost image); laser-engraved microprinting shows through window; tactile DOB, expiration date.
- Name; UV state map, seal, pattern, repeating “Wisconsin;” “Department of Transportation,” “Forward,” state flag, Capitol.
- Iconic “WI” symbols & curled credentials along duplicate photo. Ghost image on back is inverted.
- Back has fine-line design.
- Two (1D) & (2D) codes. Both tested on scanners.
- May pass bend test & show Wisconsin address.