Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Wyoming.
Term: Valid up to 4 years.
Number: Computer-assigned 9 digits, spaced 6-3, uncoded. ID number is spaced 2-7.
Template: Current design clones Wyoming licenses issued by the DMV.
- Duplicate photo, “WYOMING,” state seal, and bucking horse repeat in overlay.
- Second ghost image, birth date, and holder’s name visible under UV light; liberty bell, state motto, and bucking horse visible on back under UV light.
- Director’s signature overlaps photo.
- May show Real ID.
- Laminated on edges. Card has 1D (ICN) & 2D scannable codes.
- Tested on scanner. Must show Wyoming address.
There are no reviews yet.